Gas Pipe Leak Repairing ServicePosted by Syed in Copper pipe repair, Pipe fitting, Plumbing Repair, on October 4, 2017
Gas line leakage is a serious issue that requires prompt assistance from a trained experts. A leaking gas line poses a fire risk and could cause your family to feel ill and faint, resulting in a trip to the emergency room. At Al-Suroor Technical Services gas line technicians offer fast and effective Gas Pipe Leak Repairing Service that will protect your family when you need it most. Our prompt service will reduce damage and ensure your gas line is safe.
Gas Pipe Leak Repairing Service by Al-Suroor Technical Services:
Gas is a colourless, smell-less rave that many homeowners in the area used as a power source in the home. From your home’s water heater to your HVAC system to any appliances like the stove, gas is an active fuel source that is prominent with homeowners. However, gas leakage can pose a genuine threat to your home and family. Carry an eye out for the following problem that shows a gas line leak in your house:
Rancid Eggs: Although gas is odourless, gas companies put a supplement in it to make it smell like Rancid eggs. This sulfuric smell is strong and impossible to miss.
Hooting Sounds: A tear in the gas line will result in a hooting sound as the gas desertion the line. If you hear this sound, you probably have a gas leak.
Dead Grass: Dead grass and vegetation in your yard are another sign of a gas line leak. As the gas harm the soil, it will kill all the freshness and greenery in the area.
Steps for Handling a Gas Line Leak
If you indicate a gas leak in your home, follow these useful steps for a safe and efficient Gas Pipe Leak Repairing Service:
- Call the gas company and inform them about the leak. They will turn off the main gas line in your home.
- Call Mercy Plumbing for fast and effective gas line leak repair.
- While you wait for us to arrive, open your windows to air out the home.
- Make sure all your gas appliances are turned off.
- Evacuate your home with your family and pets.
- Ensure you are waiting for a safe distance from the home and do not turn the car on if it is parked near the house.
- If someone in your family is feeling dizzy or nauseous, go to the hospital right away.
Browse through our latest reviews and customer feedback to see what other homeowners in the area are saying about us.
We cover areas like,
For any query, contact us: 052-8533404