Fibre Water Tank RepairPosted by Syed in Plumber Dubai, on August 16, 2018
At Plumbers Dubai we always ensure all our products are of high quality and if any of them are substandard in any way, we take responsibility and see to it that they are fully repaired and ready for use beforehand. Plumbers Dubai has years of experience and is specialised in various Fibre Water Tank Repair and waterproofing. All our prices are extremely competitive and we ensure you will receive only the highest standard of products.
Fibre Water Tank Repair by Plumbers Dubai
We have a comprehensive range of Fibre Water Tank Repair and other custom-made products. Some of them include:
- Chemical water treatment tanks
- Heavy duty water tanks
- Transporter tanks
- Spray tanks
- Aquaculture tanks
- Aquaponics tanks
- Storage tanks
- Fish tanks
There have been cases where people install their own water tanks without expert supervision due to extreme weather conditions.
How can a water tank get damaged?
Depending on the type of tank you have, there are various ways it can get damaged or need repairs. Some of them include:
- Concrete Water tanks: If it’s a concrete tank, small movements under the structure can cause cracks which then causes the water to seep out. The movement is a result of alternating periods of dry and wet conditions where the soils move due to a temperature of the environment.
- Steel Water tanks: These type of tanks leak commonly due to corrosion.
- Plastic Water Tanks: Leakage from these type of tanks can appear either from the plastic derogatory or usually when the seams holding the tank together split.
Advantages of repairing your tanks instead of replacing
- By choosing to repair your fibreglass water tanks, you can extend their shelf life as opposed to going the easy route and replacing them completely.
- We can inspect, maintain, re-line and Fibre Water Tank Repair and their nozzles using the customised material.
- We can do this inspection and provide you with a detailed report which clearly outlines all the current conditions and we can also recommend certain solutions or precautions which might be useful in the future.
- It is always better to prevent the problem early on rather than try to fix it when it has become a big issue.
Get in touch today!
Contact us either by visiting our website or calling us at 0581873002. One of our friendly team members will be sure to help you out with your query.
Call us now: 0581873002