Balcony Drain Unblocking Service
Balconies are a great addition to any property. They can be used to add a small garden to your inner-city building, or simply allow you to relax out in the sun in the summer months. However, in winter, autumn or any time of year when there is heavy rainfall, balconies can become unpleasant and even dangerous places to be. Without an effective balcony drainage system, your property could even suffer structural Balcony Drain Unblocking Service damage during heavy rainfall. Here at Plumber Dubai, we specialise in helping our clients’ properties resist any kind of water damage, from damaged drains to heavy rainfall. Standing water on a balcony can’t only cause damage to the balcony itself, but also end in structural damage across your building. Standing water on a balcony can’t only cause damage to the balcony itself, but also end in structural damage across your building. Because of balcony drainage systems, you’ll be ready to enjoy your balcony without having to stress about any potential water damage or retention problems.
Why is a Balcony Drain Unblocking Service Essential for Your Home?Balconies are exposed areas of your property. It is easy for water to collect in these spaces and remain there, with nowhere to flow. This can lead to all kinds of damage in your property, particularly on the adjacent walls or the connected room/corridor. In addition to damage to your main building, there are a variety of issues which can develop on your balcony. Some of the most common problems which can affect your balcony’s structural integrity include:
- Sealant Wear – Water can enter poorly-done joint seals. This will cause moisture to build-up in the enclosed spaces. In many circumstances, this will cause seals to interrupt apart and end in water settling on the balcony’s supports.
- Membrane Break Up – Water, if left on membranes, can cause the sealant to break apart. This can cause membranes to deteriorate and open the feature up to more damages.
- Movement of Tiles – Whether your balcony is made of tiles or floor linings, water can enter the joist spacings. This can cause the floor surface to shift, become unattached or even bubble and warp.
What are the Different Kinds of a Balcony Drainage System?There are several kinds of balcony drainage systems, some of which are suitable for different styles of balconies. It is important that you improve your balcony space with an efficient drainage solution which offers a complete service. There’s no point including a balcony feature which pushes water to the edge of the surface without making sure it has somewhere to go. Some of the foremost popular balcony drainage systems include:
- Drainage Solutions – There is a wide range of systems which can be used to funnel standing water into drains. These are suitable for all kinds of balconies and terraces. These can either be installed between tiles to get rid of water from all areas of your balcony, or together with the main drain line.
- Guttering Systems – Our professional team can provide guttering systems around the edge of your balcony. This will prevent water from falling off the edge of your balcony. Instead, it’ll be caught by the gutter and fed directly into an easy drain pipe running alongside your balcony or terrace.
The Risks of Drain Blockages for Your Balcony systemAs your balcony drains and gutters are higher up than other drains, the only real threats to your guttering are leaves. Leaves can become clumped together in your drains or gutters and prevent water from flowing as it should. In the worst cases, this can lead to your balcony – and the rest of your property – flooding. If you want to equip your home, hotel or other business with high-quality guttering and drainage solutions, then don’t forget that these systems will need cleaning and clearing occasionally too. Here at Plumber Dubai, we can deliver a comprehensive service to prevent these gutters from causing damage to your property.
For a Professionally-Balcony Drain Unblocking Service, Call Plumber Dubai TodayThe Plumber Dubai team specialises in delivering comprehensive drainage systems to protect your home from water damage of all kinds. In addition to installing completely new balcony drainage systems, we will deliver maintenance to all sorts of systems. We will replace or repair broken pipes as needed to make sure that your balcony drains are working as they should. If you’re trying to find more information on the advantages that a balcony drainage solution can provide to your property (and your neighbours’) get in-tuned with our team today. Our experts can work any balcony system to deliver an industry-leading service. If you have any questions or concerns, then you can call our team directly on 0581873002. If you prefer, you can get in touch through our simple online contact form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Wide Range of Services
Wide Range of Services