Blocked Drain DubaiPosted by Syed in Bathroom Plumbing, Drain cleaning service, Master Plumber, Plumber Dubai, Toilet Repair, on June 2, 2018
As a company that has been around for a number of years. We have a very detailed and methodical system in place to deal with various blocked drain Dubai problems. Our priority is to fix Blocked Drain Dubai efficiently and quickly and this is the work process we follow:
- Inspection – The very first step is to carry out a detailed inspection of the drains. The signs we look for are backup, slow drainage, foul odors and gurgling sounds. We carry out a number of tests and inspections to determine which area of the drain has been affected.
- Explanation – We provide you all the information related to the condition of the drain, what is causing the problem and how we will go about addressing the issue and fixing the problem. A detailed quote will be provided and it will have a break up of all the methods used and the related costs; this helps you make a better-informed decision.
- Repairs – Once you approve of the quote, the work will be started as scheduled and complete it efficiently and with the least amount of disturbance and disruption to your property.
Blocked Drain Dubai by Plumbers Dubai
- Water is fed via a high-pressure pump down the drain and it helps clear stubborn blocks in the drain.
- If there is any damage to the sewer pipe, may recommend the use of the specialized no-dig pipe relining technique.
Blocked Drain Dubai by Professionals
First indicators of an impending sewer fill-up will be an odd water height in your toilet, a relatively slow drain. In case the sewer line becomes fully blocked then the repulsive sewage water and sludge has no option but to overturn back into your home or business property via your toilet, sink and other drains.
Call us now: 0581873002