Slab Leak Detection ServicePosted by Syed in Plumber Dubai, Plumbing maintenace, Plumbing Repair, on June 7, 2017
If there is water leakage in your home, so it can become a serious plumbing issue. One potential leak that requires immediate attention is a slab leak. Plumbers Dubai provides complete slab leak detection service and repair services. The slab leak happens when the water supply pipes or drain pipes that run through the concrete slab beneath your home break, crack or burst. The leak is not actually in the slab itself, but rather in the pipes encased in or underneath the concrete slab of your home.
Slab Leak Detection Service Dubai, Plumbers Dubai
Your underground plumbing could be like for several reasons. We tell you some of the most common issues which are the following:
1. The wear and tear on the pipes due to friction from other nearby pipes, gravel, and concrete, etc.
2. The pipe corrosion
3. High water pressure
4. Shifting or settling slabs causes a pipe break
But the most common question comes here that how you would really know that the pipe was broken? Here some common signs:
1.The sound of running water when all the water is turned off
2.Cracks on your wall and flooring
3.Any recent bug problem due to added ground moisture
All these issues require a plumbing expert which you can only find in Samraa Technical Services. With the proper equipment and modern tools. Samraa Technical Services find and repair the slabs leak detection service with minimal destruction to your property.
Slab Leak Repairing
Once the leak has been detected under the slab we may have few repair options and these include.
1. Repairing it, the solution is often used if there are so many leaks and is best the putting a permanent stop to the leaks. This option may require the invasive into your floor and concrete slabs in order to access the pipe leak and installing a new pipe.
2. Pipe re-routing, with this repair, the new pipe is run above the ground. This idea is the best only for the short length pipe which needs to be replaced.
3. The pipe relining, it depends on the size of the leak, a new liner can be passed through a broken sewer pipe to cover. Break and seal all the leaks. This is trenchless pipe repair technology and only requires access holes or either end of the pipe.
Your homeowner policy may or maybe not cover the cost of a slab leak detection service repair. But it depends on your insurance company and the type of coverage you have.
WIDE RANGE OF SERVICES
We are not limited to only this service, we have a wide range of services which can also be very helpful to you. Here are some of them which might be you’re looking for.
We Also Cover Areas:
We also provide services
Call us Now: 0581873002