Clogged Toilet Repair
A clogged toilet is something that many homeowners fear. While most of the clogs can be managed with a plunger, occasionally you may need to contact a professional like Plumber Dubai for Clogged Toilet Repair!
At some point in their lives, everybody had to deal with a clogged toilet. It’s going to happen. Yet nothing is worse than dealing with a bathroom problem on special occasions, such as celebrations with guests, or holidays. Luckily, the Plumber Dubai Group of Samraa plumbing specialists will help you with even the most complicated clogged toilet. If your plunger can’t get the job done, ditch the chemicals you’ve bought and let our plumbing pros get your plumbing flowing again!
Main Causes for a Clogged Toilet
There are two main types of clogging when it comes to the toilet:
Common Clogs——Often the result of someone flushing huge quantities of toilet paper down the drain. More often than not, we see children causing these clogs while they are still learning how to use the toilet. Other problems can occur from the flushing of thick paper towels, diapers, baby wipes, and other non-water-soluble products.
Solid Objects— Not to blame the children, but we still see a number of situations where children have thrown toys or other items into the toilet. A kid is fascinated and can’t resist watching what happens when they flush. Other bathroom products could also be accidentally flushed down the toilet, like hair accessories, bottle caps, toothbrushes, and more.
How to Prevent Toilet Clogs
- Many toilet clogs are absolutely preventable. By taking these simple steps, you will reduce the number of clogs in your home and keep your toilet running.
- Keep garbage cans next to the toilet to dispose of non-water soluble products such as diapers, baby wipes, and other bulky tissues.
- When you are flushing a bigger thing down the toilet, flush it twice or even three times if appropriate. Holding water is vital, but if you need to flush a few times to stop clogging, it’s not that big of a deal.
- Using a single-ply toilet paper rather than a thicker one.
- If possible, use less toilet paper.
Trust Plumber Dubai Group Of Samraa with your Clogged Toilet Repair
Not every plumbing company has the resources or experience to efficiently perform toilet repairs and clog removal. At Plumber Dubai’s Clogged Toilet Repair, we use validated methods to eliminate clogs and make toilet repairs simple and convenient. With over 10 years of experience, we’ve found the best ways to keep your toilets functioning properly and to keep them going with any service call.
We know how unsightly a toilet problem can be, and that’s why we’re providing efficient toilet plumbing solutions that you can rely on 24/7. When you face a stubborn clog, let our Clogged Toilet Repair be your first call. Emergency service and our phones still guarantee a live response.