Toilet Flapper Valve Replacement ServicePosted by Syed in Bathroom Plumbing, Master Plumber, Plumber Dubai, Toilet Repair, on December 29, 2017
Toilet Flapper Valve Replacement Service is one of the very important to every second home in Dubai. Sometimes your toilet tank gets started leaking and because of this leakage, your washroom will get filled with water. This is usually happening because of toilet Flapper Valve as its fitting rubber loses its place and water gets a space to start floating outside. Homeowners normally unaware of this issue and they don’t even know what to do in this scenario. If you ever face this type of issue then immediately close the valve which connected to the Toilet Tank and the then make a call to Plumbers Dubai.
Toilet Flapper Valve Replacement Service by Plumbers Dubai:
Plumbers Dubai is the most experienced and the most authentic maintenance company in Dubai which have experts for Toilet Flapper Valve Replacement Service. Our Plumbers are experts and professionals and have complete knowledge about everything in Plumbing.
How We Do Toilet Flapper Valve Replacement Service:
Turn off the water to the toilet by closing the shutoff valve located on the water supply line leading to the toile, turn the handle on the valve clockwise until it stops. Drain the toilet tank by flushing the toilet. If necessary, hold the flush handle down until most the water is out of the tank.
Remove the Old Flapper
Cut off the flapper wire from the flush handle crowbar. There is usually a small clip on the top end of the chain that hooks into one of the holes on the handle lever. Loosen the clip and let the chain drop; you will follow it along with the Toilet Flapper Valve Replacement Service. Slip the side ears of the flapper off of the pegs extending from the sides of the flush valve tube.
Prepare the New Flapper
Set up the flapper based on your toilet’s design:
- The most frequent toilet settings have the flapper connected to the pegs on the edges of the flush valve tube. In this scenario, cut off the hole on the back of the new solid flapper; it is not necessary.
- If your valve does not have the side fixings for the flapper, use the ring hole provided with the new flapper to slide the flapper into place over the overflow tube.
Install the New Flapper
- Put the new rubber flapper into that area and curve each ear of the flapper onto the fixed point on the flush valve.
- Connect the flapper chain onto the handle lever, adjusting the chain length as needed. When the lever is in the static position, the chain will also be relaxed, with a little bit of sluggish. If the chain is very tight, the rubber flapper may not close properly. If the chain has too much sloppy, it can get on the flapper and avoid it from dropping down.
- Turn the valve of water back on by moving the shutoff valve anticlockwise all the way.
- Check the new flapper and the chain limit by flushing a set of times and watching the flapper go up and down.
WIDE RANGE OF SERVICES
We are not limited to only this service, we have a wide range of services which can also be very helpful to you. Here are some of them which might be you’re looking for.
We Also Cover Areas:
We also provide services
Call us Now: 0581873002